My job takes me up and down the country DJing for a range of diverse clients, including event production houses for national companies, leading UK charities and international brands.
Sometimes my clients need me to provide my own equipment, but sometimes they just need me to turn up, plug in and get the party started!
Some of my favourite celebrations include:
- a Christmas party for world-renowned chef Raymond Blanc and his staff at Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons
- the media opening party for Herman Miller’s National Design Centre, on the Strand, for 600 guests
- a Christmas party for UK style legends Fred Perry
- after-parties for televised events starring Tom Jones, Mariah Carey, El Divo and Catherine Tate
- after-parties for charity events held at the Royal Albert Hall and Galvin at Windows – the award-winning restaurant on the top floor of The Hilton Park Lane, which the event company turned into a club for the night!
Back to corporate home page
‘Thanks Mitch, everyone had a fantastic time… The music was great and people were dancing from start to finish.’
Christmas party for Fred Perry Ltd. at Bar Musichall Shoreditch