I DJ for the love of being in the middle of great parties. I didn’t just learn to play at corporate events and weddings, but my skills come from over 20 years of DJing at local, national and international clubs, bars and parties too – places where people choose to go in their own time.
Because I only DJ 100 events a year, I take a personal approach towards each event. DJing is what I do and I’m proud of being able to give people the party they want, no matter what their age or background.
A few of the events I’ve DJd at include:
- New Year’s Eve club night, Brighton beach
- New Year’s Eve club night, Courchevel, French Alps
- Brighton Festival Fringe launch party
- Raymond Blanc and Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons Christmas party
- 30th birthday party for media personality, Shoreditch House
‘We had a fantastic night – thank you.’
Scott Manson, former editor of Loaded magazine